Friday, December 16, 2011

an essay for you

Assalamualaikum wbt
Eeeeeee berhabuk bersarang bersepah blog ni. Malas nak update sebab xdak masa nk update. Busy memanjang -bajet-
Pejam celik pejam celik dah abes satu sem aku belajar kat CFS IIUM. Serius x terasa lama (ayat apa ni?) sat gila ! 4 months I've been there I started fall in love with CFS. Yeah seriously I loved that place. Firstly I got new friends, a lots new friends. Then I learnt something new currently I'm in Engineering Course. It is a tough course and you'll feel the toughness of that course. This sem I took 4 subjects, 3 cores and 1 language. Core subjects are Mathematics 1, Physics 1, Computer 1 and language is Arabic. I love Maths rather than Physics. At the beginning I felt like I was so dumb about Physics. It was completely different with Physics at high school. This was more advanced and hardcore. For Mathematics I think there's no problem much for me. Computer also my fav subject.
I got 3 roomates. One from KL(Ahmad Naru),Johore(Umarul Hakim) and Kelantan(Safwan).Naru he is happenning dude.Always happy and also almost every time hanging with his phones. Umar is a shy guy at first but when you started to know him he's quite talkative actually.Like to study and very hardworking.I'm so jealous at him.(bila la aku nk jd rajin) And Safwan he is not very close to us because he always squatting in his friends' room.
Among thousands of students in cfs I was in group 190 for core subjects and 120 in language.I got superb awesome cool great classmates. Came from various states such Terengganu Pahang Selangor Perlis Kelantan Johore Sarawak. I loved making new friends. We studied together for 4 months and our friendship strongly bonded and even stronger. Amirulhazim,Anwar,Arif Rabbani,Luqman,Arif Lutfi,Syed,Afnan,Anas,Afif,Mursyidi,Zaki,Faruq,Ibrahim Syaza,Syazlan,Fakrul,Aziz,Azim,Qassim,Izat,Afiq,
Danial,Inani Najihah.Anis,Amira,Farah Zahidah,Faridatul,Aini,Adawiyah,Tasneem and I forgot the others.Sorry girls.They made my day blissfull and happy. Love you guys forever!
We've got even cooler and so awesome lecturers too. Sir Izzuddin Sir Asyraf Ust Ashraf and Madam Nurul Hafidzah. Sir Izzuddin taught us Mathematics 1. He is very kind hearted motivational and also married. I like the way he taught because he can make me understand if I don't I can ask him anytime and he will make sure that I understand. Recently he got his first child, a daughter.My class had raised money and bought him presents. SO glad that he had became daddy. When exams around the corner he gave us complete notes and also exercises and surprisingly in midsem and final examination all the questions were in that exercises that he gave to us! But unfortunately I didn't finished the last exercise that he gave and all the questions were in that exercise.So stupid!
Sir Asyraf he is funny and happy go lucky man, always make us laugh out loud in class. He taught us Physics. Physics we got a bloody thick text book that is almost 2.5 kg!! He taught us in his way and I like that. Not too refer to that text book and I'm sure I will gone mad if all notes take from that book. Physics is a marriage of concept and formulae. So you need have to understand the concept and memorize the formulas. A lot of formulas! He's married but do not have child yet. Just married about 6 or 7 months I think. We do not have to submit our tutorial and that's great!Hahaha but we have to finished it and discussed in class.Lab was fun and we have to wear labcoat to enter the lab.
Ust Ashraf he is an anime guy.He loves anime so much and always talked about anime in class with us.He taught us Arabic and he did very well.He always teased us and make jokes so that we do not get bored in class.He also invited us to his wedding feast but I can't go because I've got exam during that day.Sorry ustaz. But there some of my classmates went to the kenduri.At Sepang.Quite far from PJ.He ride motorcycle to cfs and when rainy days the class had to start late and we underdtand his situation.Having great moment when we did our oral test.I recorded all of the oral and ust want the videos. We also learnt a new arabic song that taught us about the alphabets in Arabic. Its very interesting and I can improve my vocabs also.
Now semester break for 3 months !!!! Cool is it? At the beginning I feel it so awesome to have semester break for 3 months but after a week enjoying the holidays I felt so bored and don't know what to do. At once I think to find a job but there's no job that I found made me interest. None. So tanam anggur je la duduk rumah. My parents went to perform Hajj so I have to look after my sisters. Fetch them at the hostel. I also volunteered for IPTIM at CFS IIUM as photographer. Dapat la duit dari duduk saja. When IPTIM was over I went home. Stay home alone because my sis stay at their hostel. So bored. Everyday eat at restaurant,stall,fast food etc. Never thought to cook. Only once I tried to make spaghetti and it was okay. Quite delicious. Ahaks
Now still enjoying the holidays. Hang out with my friends from Matriculations, their sem-break only couple weeks but its okay then. When they back at their matriculations alone again.
Hopefully I can fill this holidays with something that benefit to me.

2 comments:

  1. You spelled my name wrong. Its A-m-i-r-a-h. Haha. Nevermind though. Nice entry :D Its a shame that 190 will be separated for Sem 3. 190 was faaar more better than Section 1 for Chem this semester =="

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that mistakes. Yeah that's true. Hopefully we can strengthen our ukhuwah

    ReplyDelete